Skip to main content

Dard Bhari Shayari

 

You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.” ― Malcolm X, By Any Means Necessary.

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Romantic Shayari

Telling someone why you love them is like,
Explaining what Ice Cream tests like.
We made love like Aqua makes life,
And thinking about it makes me so,
horny I’m thirsty. My cup runneth over,
But, if I want to play, I have to protect myself with a jockstrap.

- Jarod Kintz
Dard Bhari Shayari


Love is like Aqua,
We can fall in it,
We can drown in it,
But we can’t live without it.
Absence in love is like water upon fire,
A little quickens,
But much extinguishes it.
- Hannah More.
Whatsapp Status


I love being on the water,
Wake surfing and Wake boarding.
I’m not thinking about golf,
I’m just wondering if my cooler’s got,
Enough ice to make it through the day.
English Shayari

Popular posts from this blog